Turkey and Mushroom Meatloaf
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- 5-2lb Rossdown Farms ground turkey
- 2 large free-range eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (plus extra for greasing)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp dried herbs or 2 tbsp fresh (rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms (about 2 cups whole)
*Optional glaze topping: 1 egg yolk whisked with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp grainy mustard
1. Preheat your oven to 350F, and grease a loaf pan with olive oil and then line it with a long thin strip of parchment paper
2. Combine turkey with eggs, then add the olive oil, mustard, salt, paprika, herbs, parsley, garlic, followed by the coconut flour (add a bit more if it seems really soupy, or a little less if it’s looking too dry)
3. Mix in mushrooms, and transfer to the loaf pan.*Option to glaze the top at this point by dispersing the mixture evenly and sprinkling the loaf with a bit of extra parsley.
4. Bake for about 45-60 minutes, until the center is cooked through (the internal temperature should be about 160F).
Recipe Created By: Ellie Short – www.wholehappy.com
From Our Farm To Your Plate
When it comes to poultry farming and processing, Rossdown Farms does it all. So you never have to worry about quality.
Great Taste Is Just Around The Corner
Can’t wait to try one of our premium chicken or turkey products? With our unique store locator, you’re closer to quality than you think.